Friday, November 14, 2014

The Little Brother

Today is my brother, Caden’s 12th birthday!

 Unfortunately I am unable to be there to celebrate with the family. Earlier I called and talked to him as he opened the card I sent him, missing his birthday is hard. This is the first birthday of his that I have ever missed.

There is a nine year age gap between the two of us but that doesn't seem to get in the way. We play video games together, like Clash of Clans and Fusion Frenzy. And we also bake treats in the kitchen, he is my partner in crime.

It has been a blessing to see him grow up. I can remember when my sister and I found out we were going to get a baby brother. I remember bringing him home for the first time. I could go on forever with everything I remember and share all the amazing memories but that would take too long. So I will spare all of you, and just brag a little.

Caden is talented and smart, funny and strong- minded. I am so proud of the person he is becoming. I know that someday everyone will know me as Caden’s sister and I can’t wait.


I love you Caden more than you can ever say. Have a great birthday Bud. I miss you, see you soon. 

P.S. It's Whit


Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment