Friday, January 9, 2015

I'm Back!

After over a month without writing a post, I am back!

December was a busy month for me. I finished finals week and made it through. Then I headed back home for the Holidays. I got to spend a couple of days just with my family until I started work. I worked all break until a couple days before I left.

I also had a birthday over the break, I turned 21! Then came Christmas and all the festivities that come along with that. Spending time with my family during the Holidays is always a joy. We saw the Hobbit together and it was as good as I thought it was going to be.

For New Year’s I spend it with some of my friends from high school and my best friend Susie. It was a good time to catch up with them. I had some time to reflect on the past year and all that has changed in my life. I have moved out and attending a four year university. I can see that great things that happened this last year and I am excited to see where 2015 will take me.

Finally I attended a wedding for my campaigner leader. It was a sweet ceremony that included both their kids, followed by a really fun reception surrounded by friends.

I am now back at school starting a new quarter. I can already tell that this quarter is going to be lots of fun and educational. I am planning on writing a blog post at least once a week. God Bless.


P.S. It’s Whit



No comments:

Post a Comment